COLOuRs ;

25 February 2007

Weird things kena forced to do

This is courtesy of Jie aka Xindi dat i decided to do this lame thingy abt 6 weird things i have.

1) I am taller than both of my parents. My brother too. A lot of people thinks that we have weird "tall" genes.
2) I am the only one in my family with flop ears. Not sure how to explain it. Just ears that don`t stick to the back and flop out.
3) I can play the computer for as long as my parents permit. Because usually, i get kicked off the computer b4 i can try to break my latest record of 5.30AM =)
4) I hate lizards & bugs to the core til if i see them, i usually will just scream and run away.
5) I am a HUGE 3 minute freak. You can ask my close friends how many idols i have and they will list you a gazillion i tink!
6) I can muli-task on the computer and manage it well too. I also love online games and slack like hell in class. I seldom listen during lessons.

Lucky 6 to do this: Anyone. I can`t be bothered. This is lame haha so i don`t want people to waste time to do it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home